Do you ever have anal sex?

How often and do you ever enjoy it? Or is it one of those things you just do for your SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• We have tried it...Damn that shit hurts! pun intended!

Never again!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• We did it before baby, you have to use lube or it totally doesnt feel right...I liked it then but woke even try it again!
    Anonymous

• I have attempted to try it and was somewhat sucessful one time but no I absolutely DO NOT enjoy it at all. It is very painful and it just kinda grosses me out. Things are supposed to come out of buttholes, not go in.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yes, at first i didn't enjoy it at all, but if i get some clitoral stimulation and relax than i can enjoy it. its still not something i do on a reg basis though b/c it upsets my stomach for a day or so. if you want to try, make sure thats not the only thing going on (ear nibbling, clitoral stim. whatever else works), lots of lube, and they make a numbing cream you can put on your backside about 30 mins before won't numb him if you wait the 30 mins but will numb you a little so its easier to get in. once you get in its not as bad.
    Anonymous

• Use lots of lubricant and go slow try the spoon position, the often you do it the more you like it.
    Anonymous

• I have done it before. I don't prefer it, but I will do it. Once I get "into the groove" it can start to feel good.
    Anonymous

• How many times will this question be asked? LOL. It shows up all the time. NO NO NO. It is not a good thing to do. It is a gay thing. Holy moly.....
    Anonymous

• Dude, you have no idea how glad I am you asked this question and it's still up. I have already outed myself here in the Answers section as a lover of the booty sex. My husband was wonderful getting me ready; I credit him for truly helping me to discover anal sex for what it can be; totally awesome. Anonymous 10:11 up there isw correct when she says that the more you do it the more you like it, but your man really neeeeeeds to grasp that if he puts in the time with you on this, really getting your ready in all ways, not just the back door, and sees at each and every point during the experience that you are enjoying yourself by giving you help in the other "fun zones" adjacent to the main event and being gentle and listening to your verbal and body language cues, you will over time become a real fan of it. I really really am; it's amazing when it's done right.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I'd say everyone has tried it to please their fellow, just alot of people don't want to admit it.LOL! I personally can't think I could ever enjoy it but then again I don't know enough liquor could cause me to want to be a doctor! ;-0
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 11:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes and I hate it.... i think it was bc i was basically forced to do it with my ex and now I wont allow it and my husband understands.
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 1:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009