Would it ruin your wedding day..if another woman wore a white dress?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think i may be upset just b/c thats not tactful, i mean everyone knows the bride wears white, but would it ruin it no
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• no, it would not. everything goes these days. besides, its hard to outshine me!! LOL!!
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 11:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• H*** yeah!!! thats so disrespectful.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 11:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• It wouldn't ruin it, make me extremely upset. This is why I plan on having a dress code at my wedding. Seriously, if my guests dont' like it, they don't have to come. My wedding is my day.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• yeah...just like how if someone looked REALLY nice..they should look nice..but totally not better than the bride..its HER day...not theirs..and ONLY the bride should get complimented :D
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Just as long as it is not a wedding dress too...lol

I wouldn't care, I still would be the center of attention...lol
    Anonymous

• I woulnd't wear white anyway. Symbolises purity. And to be honest walking down the aisle with my son at the other end with his daddy would kind of give the game away. So, i wouldn't mind. Besides, white looks ghastly on every one.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If it's an older lady, I guess I wouldn't mind but overall, no one should. The point is to stand out. That said, it's not worth ruining your big day over.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• As long as it is not a wedding dress what the hell is the deal? really who cares. Its a dress there are worst things that could happen. your wedding should be about celebrating the journey of marriage you are setting out on, not a damn fashion competion. Does anybody not think about the fact that there is a marriage starting? A wedding is one day of your life and considering the statistics 80% or more of you will divorcing anyways so hey second chance at the wedding. To be worried about someone wearing a white dress at your wedding is just pointless waste of energy.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 11:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• If I were a pickky,high maintence bitch, yes, I guess it would bother me. :-) But, no,who cares?
    Anonymous