do any of you ladies know where you were conceived?

If not do you ever wonder?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do not know, nor do I ever want to know. Gross! The worst thing that I have known since I was in middle school is that my parents put in one of those nature CD's (with the thunderstorm) everytime they are getting it on!! I never wanted that image! LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• All I know is that it was near my mother's uterus. I've never really wondered. I know that she was 18, not married, and I was not planned AT ALL.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 11:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes....my mum told me it was at "Butlins" which is a british resort where you go for a cheap holiday. Its basically just a tonne of mobile homes and nightly entertainment. Mostly for kids. Obviously my parents got bored :)
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Eww! I don't want to know. La, la,la,la.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Back seat of a Volvo at the drive-in movie. The Producers; no wonder I'm such a clown.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Reno, around New Year's Eve 1976. Some things are too easy to figure out.
    emubren

Answer by emubren at 10:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm sure it was in their bed in Pleasanton, Texas. I wonder how you spell Pleasnaton, anyway. It looks wrong no matter how I type it.
    I wonder if my kids think we use the Thunderstorm disk for that. We actually go through phases when DH can't sleep without white noise. Since we try to do it every night, you might make the connection, but they wouldn't know that, of course.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 10:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009