Have you forgiven your SO for cheating? are you still together? Do you trust him now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• At first yes then it happened again with the same girl and no we are not together anymore.

I know some men/woman change but I strongly believe once a cheater always a cheater at least for me.
    Anonymous

• My husband had a one-night stand before we got married. I did forgive him and we are still together. We are going on 5 years of marriage now. As for the trust thing, no I do not completely trust him. Not because of the one night stand though... He's just done other things to jeopardize my trust. Idiot. *sighs* We are working on our other issues and are confident we can regain the trust back, just like we did after his cheating.
    Anonymous

• BTW... (I'm 2nd anon) my husband has been faithful to me since that one time. Just thought I'd add that.
    Anonymous

• It's the opposite for me. I was the cheater. It's a long story so don't get into it with me please but my DH forgave me and he trusts me now. We hardly talk about it anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I cheated in my relationship.....I was forgiven and the trust has been earned back. I was wrong in cheating I know that. I am just lucky I am with someone who can get past it.
    canadiangirl5

Answer by canadiangirl5 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009