What is a real free website that I can get my credit score?

newmommyahead

Asked by newmommyahead at 11:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• freecreditreport.com
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• you are entitled to one free copy of your report a year from all 3 major bureaus. i can't remember the site i just used a few weeks ago, but i did a google search for free annual credit report and got it right then and there
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• I think freecreditreport.com is not really free. You'll have to subscribe to something before you get your free report
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• You can get your credit report for free at www.annualcreditreport.com It is the only truly free website. But I don't know of any free sites for your credit score.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The 3 credit score companies are TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. You are entitled to free reports at least once per year from these companies. Go directly to their websites for information.
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Annualcreditreport.com is the only website authorized by Federal law to provide free credit reports (see http://www.ftc.gov/freereports).
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 4:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2009