How would you describe your kids?

My oldest is just like his dad, no friends, sports and food
My second is a crowd pleaser, has to be seen
My baby is a loner, quiet and loves to be to himself

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oldest is responsible, sweet, giving, patient.
    Second is wild, athletic and sweet too.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My only son is going to be like me....
    Oh,no...
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My only child is an independent, intelligent child. He is a lazy. He takes after my brother, poor kid. LOL!!!! He is also respectful polite and a bit of a loner. (Gets that from me.) He is NOTHING like his father, thank god.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my only (for now) is energetic, independent, & stubborn as hell...and she's only 10 mo! she cant make up her mind (my fault) but isnt able to keep her focus on one thing long enough to do that anyway (DHs fault). she is so wonderful she makes me think about not having any more!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My son is in my womb. Thats all i know about him right now.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• My oldest is a little bossy, very imaginative, and very dramatic.
    My middle is a little joker - always goofing off.
    The youngest is very antisocial and quiet but smart as a whip.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my daughter is spoiled and thinks she can get anything she wants. I don't know about my son because he hasn't arrived yet
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my oldest is hyper and reminds me of me- he will probably end up being a lawyer because he will argue till u say uncle lol- my middle kinda reminds me of a weirdo lol- i hate to say it but he is - he walks around wearing a winter hat on his head a belt across his shoulder like rambo and a towel as a cape- hes very creative and will tell u a story and draw u a picture in a heartbeat- and my youngest is the silly musician- loves music loves to dance and loves to "play" on the piano lol- all my boys are crazy and i cant wait to see wut this new addition turns out to be
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• my daughter is a leader. very strong-willed, and does not follow any crowd. she is also incredibly hyper.
    my son is a mommy's boy (he's only 9 months), he is very active and smiley, and so very loving.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Aly is a prissy princess with a mega attitude. She is like me and my mom and will tell you her opinion regardless of if you asked for it or if it's hurtful.

Leeya is a momma's girl and a boob addict. She always has a smile on her face. She is goofy and kind of shy.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2009