how to become pregnant with twins ??

is there a trick ??i really really want twins i dont care what sex just twins...my grandma had triplets ....anyone??or how to increase my chances.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• IVF lol :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Be careful what you wish for!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Lmao, I agree. IVF.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 12:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• do you want twins?
    Jade812

Answer by Jade812 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well Idk that I would be able to do it... but if you have that much love to give at one time by planning it to happen then you are truely a remarkable woman. I have no idea how to make that one happen, but I wish you the best and I hope you do get the twins that you want. Its "double the pleasure, double the fun!"
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 12:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You cant do anything to make twins happen. Unless you use fertility meds or IVF. And no dr. will give you fertility meds just because you want multiples!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Genetics. Usually runs in families, normally every other generation. My kids stand a VERY good chance of having them. I have brothers who are twins. No special drugs. Nothing. It was just my mother's "turn". Her cousin also had twins.
    Or, luck of the draw!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• as far as genetics it usually comes from the mothers side...so if your mother releases 2 eggs in one month then there is a good chance you will too...otherwise the best bet for multiples is fertility medications...
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• sorry 2 eggs in one month within 24 hours of eachother
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Eat YAMS! I read that once, didn't work for me though! lol
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009