Why won't some women understand that they lose when messing around with married men?

I don't get it!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• they havent grown up yet is all...
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• i honestly think its an addiction, like alcohol or cigarettes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Yes they do b/c at the end of the day he is still married and he always goes home to the wifey.
    Anonymous

• They aren't using the gooey gray matter inside that melon shaped object sitting upon their shoulders, would be my guess.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 11:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Thinking with their boobs, if you ask me....UGH...I hate people like that....
    Anonymous

• It all stems from lack of self confidence...they have to take other peoples husbands to make them feel good about themselves...dirrrrrtyyyy girls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am not quite sure what you mean when you say they lose. I am very traditional when it comes to marriage so personally I have no respect for a woman that knows a man is married and still tries to get him, and I don't care very much for men that do the same thing.
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 12:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• fear of commitment...
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 12:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You are very correct in your statement, but unfortunately, they will just have to find out the hard way. I don't know what makes a woman think that the stupid a** wouldn't cheat on her... That just cracks me up!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• They dont really lose. They get all of the excitement of a new relationship with out any of the strings. They get all of the good with out any of the REAL ISSUES.
    belladonna777

Answer by belladonna777 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009