Can you find the "spoof" in the movie Twilight?

There is a part in the movie that has something that is a little wrong in it. Can you find it? I'll give you a hint. It happens when Bella and her dad are in the car. First one to guess correctly gets best answer.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DANG IT..I was just going to put that because I popped Twilight in SPECFICALLY to see what it was..At first I was thinking, there's nobody driving that truck, then I backed it up, and watched it again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• when they first got in the car? didn't he tell her about the truck before they got home? and i believe it was supposed to be raining...i don't remember i'd have to rewatch the movie
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I just saw that movie last week, but I'm not sure. I think I was too entranced by him!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The whole movie is kind of a spoof,isn't it? I mean, who would have a crush on a vapire? I think its a silly movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Nope, nobody has got it yet. Bella and her dad are in the car, and the are in the Falls. And there is a semi that drives past them. There is something "special" about the semi. What is it?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It was sparkly?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I like sparkly men.
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• did it say somthing about blood on it?
    dita

Answer by dita at 12:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Nope. Since you ladies seem to be having some trouble, I'll tell you. There is no driver in the cab of the semi. My hubby just pointed it out to me (we have it on DVR.).
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2009