What else can I do with my white/beige carpet?

It rained all day Saturday and it caused a small flood in our area but little did I know the water crept into our living room like the entrance of the living room so for 3 days now I have had the fan on that area to help drying out but it is still aliitle too damp I have tried drying it with a towel to sopp up what I can and nothing it is still wet. Any suggestions???

I don't want it to start to smell muggy. I can't sprinkle nothing over it yet or it will cake up...IDK.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i would rent a rug doctor and clean it...it sucks up all the excess water so it will just be slightly damp but should dry its self GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Call Service Master.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• SHAMWOW!
    feelgoodinc

Answer by feelgoodinc at 12:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You'll be saying wow everytime!
    feelgoodinc

• Get a carpet cleaner to suck out the excess water.
    garfanatic

Answer by garfanatic at 2:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2009