(This is gonna make you laugh or look funny...) How do I get my nice ample behind back??!!

My son seemed to take it away from me when I carried him! I want it back!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• stair exercises lol lots of them..the putting your legs up to your chest and down works that booty muscles and lifts the butt. Mine is all gone too...it was so lovely when I was prego lol. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Never had one, didnt get one while prego, but I want ONE! I am trying these booty workouts!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm empty ended but my friend who has a rear SWEAR that rollerblading "Lifts and tones"
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• y'all can have some of mine...i'm currently trying to offload some tushie.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No its not a funny question. My sister lost her Jennifer Lopez butt after my nephew. I LOVE the elliptical machine. I used it before i got pregnant and got the but i wanted. I put the level of reclin and strength high. Plus its good for your arms too. I did it for an hour 3 times a week
    dJ031707

Answer by dJ031707 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• hello I have a Body Reshaping Garment called the Panty Reshaper and it helps you get your behind back. Just visit my profile my website is on there. Be Blessed
    cbarconia

Answer by cbarconia at 11:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009