Did you while pregnant?

Did you ever go to the store in a shirt that didnt cover your belly?

I was walking into target and and there was a girl in very short shorts and a wifebeater shirt that didnt cover her belly and I just kinda thought it was more than a bit distasteful

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 12:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, at home I waddled around in sweats and a sports bra...but out of the house I made sure I was covered up.

My husband might have thought my belly was sexy...but I doubt the rest of the world would have. I didn't want to subject anyone to all that!
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 12:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I never did that. I don't think anyone should ever wear stuff like that. Pregnant or not.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yes and I wore a bikini too
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• not to the store at home yes but not in public. just seems trashy to me (no offense) might not be able to do that with this one though so we'll see...i've already outgrown all but one pair of pants and one shirt and i've got 4 weeks to go, i'm not buying anything else i spend the day in DH's sweats or tshirts. and just wear the same shirt when i go out. but its elbow length on the sleeves, so i may end up going out in one of the maternity shirts that just sits on the bottom of my belly...we'll see it'll depend on how hot it gets
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My belly is private-always will be. It was covered every time I went out.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• At home. Always. Out in town or in shops, never! Its inappaprpriate even if you arnt pregnant.

Only place i would be ok with it is the beach. Or pool.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Never,to me that is private.I wouldn't even wear a form fitting shirt.The baby belly should be covered.Unless at home in private
    tclw

Answer by tclw at 12:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Only at the end. I had a 8lbs baby and was huge. None of my maternity clothes fit in my last 2 weeks. It didn't show anything but you could tell it didn't quite come down far enough.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No, I always wore a shirt long enough. I didn't want anyone seeing my big belly!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I always covered the belly. But alot of times i went out without my pants buttoned. It was terrible, i know, but the shirt was always long enough and I HATED the maternity pants, so i just wore mine and just didn't button them.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009