Suicide....Heaven or Hell?

Do you think that people who have committed suicide have a chance of going to Heaven or do you think they go to Hell?

zachsmom900

Asked by zachsmom900 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think that God knows the heart and it's not our place to judge...I really don't know on that one. Ive kinda wondered that myself.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i think you go to purgatory for life.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Only God can say. No one knows for sure.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think hell. They can't ask for forgiveness/repent if they kill themselves.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Who knows. I 'm still wondering if there is Heaven or Hell anyway. I don't think anyone knows fr sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No hell, just come back in and reincarnate to do it again.
    Some suicides do cross right over, depends on the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Personally I don't think they go to either. I believe that those who do comit suicide are only sucessful at it because it is truely their time. Look at those of us who have tried and failied. It wasn't our time or we wouldn't be here.
    Anonymous

• My Uncle committed suicide 5yrs ago in October...it was very hard on our family. I was very close to him, and my cousin (who is a hard-core protestant) was telling everyone that because he killed himself that he was evil and going to hell. It didn't seem to matter that the entire time he was living he was an honest, loving, caring, giving man. I resent her to this day for making that remark, like the rest of you, it is up to the almighty to decide. One of my 2nd cousins, (in reply to the nasty comment the other cousin said), said this: "what if he was walking a tight-rope over the grand canyon and he KNEW that there was no way he was going to make it....and he fell? Would that be considered suicide? Would he go to Hell and be evil because of one mistake?" ......cousin was speechless and left the room, pissed because she knew she was in the wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• They go to heaven, no different than anyone else.

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Ok my views my offend some people and I am sorry for that... that is not my intention. I do not necessarily believe in a heaven or hell as others do. I dont believe in golden gates and seeing your relatives.

I believe that "hell" is life. Every person has their own personal hell. Some people's lives are worse than others, and this makes their life their own personal hell. As for "heaven" i believe it is death itself. I believe that when a person dies they basically sleep forever, making them at peace. Thus ending whatever suffering they may have went through in their lives.

If you commit suicide I don't believe you go to hell. I believe your hell has ended and you are finally at peace. I believe that people who take their lives simply can not live in their hell ne longer, and with that they end their suffering and lay in peace.
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 12:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009