in love?

This is my first time ever being in love and im terrified. For the first time in my life I actually WANT to be with a guy all the time and it never feels like hes buggin me or not giving me enough space. anyone else got a story to give? make me feel better maybe?

mamatobe1989

Asked by mamatobe1989 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• When DH and I were dating I seriously felt like I needed to be with him all the time lol. I would actually cry if I could not talk to him! Now he won't leave me alone lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I agree. LOL I use to say that about my hubby. That he never bugged me. Well that has changed now. I still love him but we need our space sometimes.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I love my dh very much and have the entire marriage. I never felt this way with my ex and never knew what true love was. I am so glad to finally feel it and it is wonderful. We have our moments and need our space but always can look into each other's eyes and feel a sense of peace. Good luck to you!
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009