Growth spurt

Ok so my dd is eating all day long for the past couple of days thats all she wants to do is she hitting a growth spurt? She's 2.5 years old

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 12:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Kids' Health

• mine hit one around that age. probably is. every 6 months or so my daughter will have one
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My son is 10 and wants to eat all the time! He could have a full meal and 20 mins. later ask for something more. The Doctor wants him to eat healthier but what if he is but he wants to eat too frequently? hmmm, perhaps their bodies know what they need and they will stretch a couple months later.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• This will happen periodically. She may also complain of pain in her legs; these are growing pains (very common at night, as most growth happens during sleep); Hylands teething tabs work wonders for growing pains.
    Be sure that you are giving her lots of good foods (whole grains, fruits, vegetables) and lots of water.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Could be, that is how I always knew my son was having a growth spurt. He is almost 13 and eats nonstop and grows faster than I can buy clothes and shoes for him.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2009