No Sex Now That We Know The Gender?

We found out the gender of our baby recently and we already had a name picked out. My husband doesn't want to have sex with me because of the fact that the baby isn't just an "it" anymore, the baby has a gender and a name. We are due in the fall and it's like, really, you are gonna make me wait until then? Anyone else's husband do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HA! I doubt he can wait that long.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 12:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• No, we had sex the night I went into labor.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• yeah me and my hubby had sex the next before I had a c section
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My husband and I had sex through out my pregnancy. I think he's just feeling a little nervous about it. I doubt he'll be able to wait that long, LOL. Talk to him about it, and maybe he could go with you to your next doctor's appointment and you guys could talk to the OB/Midwife about any concerns he has?
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 1:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I doubt he can wait that long.
    I would call his bluff!! :)
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 1:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• oddly enough my SO went through the same thing so I too havent been laid for awhile, I asked him why he felt that way and he said it just made him feel weird now that there was a name for the babies he didnt wanna feel like there was a porn fest below the babies "house" is what he called it. I wouldnt be too concerned unless you know hes the type who wouldnt be able to last long without sex, maybe you both can still "fool" around thats what SO and I do, cause everyone has sexual needs
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Tell him to leave then and u can't wait so if thats how he has to act then he can be gone!
    Anonymous