Does anyone else not flush at night?

I was just thinking I know it sounds weird but, I just went potty and did not flush ( it was just pee.). It made me wonder if anyone else is the same way. It's 12:30am both my Boys (2y.o. & 5mos.) are knocked out in the living room. I swear to you if I flush it they will wake up. I could have the TV on blast and be blow drying my hair and they wouldn't even slightly wake but, if I flush they will be up in a heart beat.

Jade812

Asked by Jade812 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• if it's yellow leave it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. Someone told me that onece and i thought it was funny.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol i do the same thing whether its number 1 or 2..i don't want to risk waking up the kiddos lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I practice that rule but if my yellow is REALLY yellow then I flush.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I've always done that, lol, irritates my husband. The last thing you want when you stumble out of bed at 3am to pee is to startle yourself awake with a loud flush.
    Charlies_mom

Answer by Charlies_mom at 1:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I always flush. A stampeeding herd of elephants with tuba's coulndn't wake my child.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I do it, always have. Saves water too...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I pee a lot during the night, I flush after every two pees. I don't do it so my son wont' wake up, it's just a habit I picked up from living at my mom's. Her toilet was very loud and she waited to flush too.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I do the same thing! The bathroom is right next to my son's bedroom! HA!
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 4:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I always do that. Once the little man is out for the night, the toilet does not get flushed. And if you wake him, you take him.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My kids sleep in their bedroom and I always flush. I can't stand the smell of pee that has stood. Ick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009