Obama shirtless on the cover of the May issue of the Washingtonian. Classy huh?

I realize he didn't pose for this pic. I just think it is way tacky to show the president in this way.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/21/shirtless-obama-to-appear-on-magazine-cover/

This is a blog, but it came from CNN. You can check the mags website I'm sure.

I'll post the link below in full editor.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Who cares? John F. Kennedy was a very photogenic president as well.. People weren't getting all bent out of shape because of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• That's HOT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'd tap that.
    Anonymous

• That is NOT hot. *gag* Plus, if you look at the photo it looks like they put his head on a different body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• EWWW he is nasty to each their own. I don't care if he photographed in swim trunks he has kids he is going to a pool at some point. I don't think he is hot and don't see it as newsworthy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The picture doesn't bother me so much, it is the slogan. I don't find him attractive AT ALL!

"26 Reasons to Love Living Here" and to rank him as #2 as a 'hunky' neighbor just makes us look really tacky and cheap to other countries. Shows how foolish our priorities really are. Something I would expect Perez Hilton to say...
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 1:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Seriously, If he had Taye Diggs head would it be better?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• He did not pose for that. TMZ took it. It is a pap shot. Do your research before you get all huffy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/22/barack-hard-abs/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009