Wich Diet pill worked for you?

I would like to loose 30 pounds and im looking for something that will actually give me good results please let me know what worked for you and how much did u loose.thank you :)

SAHMOF5

Asked by SAHMOF5 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I tried Hydroxy Cut. It did nothing for me, just made me sleepy. Haven't tried anything else yet.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Have you tried Slim Fast? It works if followed correctly..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yes i actually bought the powder but haven't started because i wanted to hear from other people that it actually does work. so tell me how much weight did you loose with it and how did you take slimfast when you were taking it? did you only take 1 meal a day?
    SAHMOF5

Answer by SAHMOF5 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• adipex loads of weight loss!! lol rx from your dr though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Diet pills slim wallets, not waistlines. There is no substitute for time, diet and exercise. If it's baby weight...nine months on, minimum nine months off.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Diet pills may be a quick fix but they don't keep the weight off, you need to learn how to eat healthy and exercise.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The problem with diets is when you stop them, then what? You need to make a lifestyle change for your health and for that of your family. Start by drinking 8 or more 8 ounce glasses of water a day. Next, stop buying white food (bread, rice, pasta), and start buying whole grains (whole grain bread, brown rice, whole wheat pasta, quinoa, etc.). Work your way up to 7 servings of whole grains a day. Finally, eat your fruits and vegetables! 7-8 servings in day in a rainbow of colors; don't eat more than two of the same color a day.
    Feel free to contact me for recipes, shopping tips, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had taken phentermine and phendimetrazine when I used to model. They are perscrition only. Many local weight loss centers offer them. They cost about $65.00 a bottle. but they work! When i took them id forget to eat, seriously not even want to look at food. But the key is to make yourself eat healthy small meals 5 times a day and keep calories between 1200-1600 a day. I am extremly close about getting them again, these last 10 pounds are going to drive me nuts.

www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Slim Fast did work for me after I had my children. But there is no quick fix. I also am a runner so that helped. You really have to exercise (the sweaty kind) and east healthy.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 2:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2009