do you enjoy oral sex?

maybe im just weird but i hate it with a passion...it doesnt do anything for me...and it makes me uncomfortable. am i the only one that feels this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope, I hate it too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I hate giving it and receiving it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• yay im not the only one! im not weird. lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I absolutely hated it until my SO. He's the only person I feel comfortable with to do it & he knows how to do it so that i get something out of it.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• WELL IT HELPS TO GET IN THE MOOD FIRST. MAYBE BE FINGERED FIRST I HATE GIVING ORAL BUT I DONT HATE RECIEVING IT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I love it.

I hated it to begin with, I had a very sheltered upbringing, so I thought my dh was a freak for suggesting it. I was happy to give but didn't like the receiving. I was worried he wasn't enjoying it, now I realize that he wouldn't push it if he didn't like it.

Now I can't get enough...OMG...I LOVE it.

My only suggestion is to keep trying, your dh wouldn't do to you if he didn't enjoy it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My SO is the only one that I have ever felt comfortable enough to receive it with... however i still feel weird as he goes down on me, I dont mind giving oral just as long as they are getting pleasure and not trying to gag me or something creepy like that
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I love it. I should have hoover tattooed across my ass.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I love it!!! all of it, all forms of it!!!
    Anonymous