How do you fall in love again?

After me and my daughters father broke up I fell out of love with him. But we got back together because there is a reason why we fell n love and had our daughter. But I don't feel like I did in the beginning. What should i do to fall in love again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AND MY DAUGHTERS FATHER. WE DECIDED TO SPLIT UP (BUT WE ONLY STAYED OUT OF THE BED TOGETHER) WE PLAYED A GAME CALLED 10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME. WE GOT TO KNOW EACHOTHER AGAIN AND THAT REALLY REMINDED ME WHY I FELL FOR HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE. HINT: DONT CHOSE A BRIGHT ROOM TO PLAY IT. WE PLAYED IT UNDER THE STREET LIGHT. WE ALSO WENT ON A COUPLE DATES AND SPENT TIME TOGETHER
    shaeshae89

Answer by shaeshae89 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• you have to try and remember why you fell in love with him in the first place, remember love isnt the feeling you have when you're in a new relationship for like the first year thats just lust. Is your SO not just a lover but your best friend, can you tell him things that you have never been able to tell anybody else? keep all your good times in mind. Communication is the key to ANY lasting relationship, my SO and I went to couples counseling and that has helped out so much
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009