Ever heard of Occasionography? Gigglemedia?

These are two BBB accredited home based businesses anyone can start up.

www.occasionography.com and www.gigglemedia.com.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, I am an Occasionography dealer. They are a great company with lots of support. They just started have conference calls to talk about marketing. It cost around $500 to get started, you get the software to design the products, 100 standard wrappers, 50 Angel on Occasion cards, and samples of other products, an instruction manual. Advertising is very important. I don't know much about giggle media, occasionography does have a deal with them that if you are a dealer you can start giggle media at a discount. If you have any more questions, I would love to help you. Send me a pm anytime.
    luvmybabe256

Answer by luvmybabe256 at 7:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009