I just walked through my house butt naked!

I went to my bedroom because I forgot to get undies, then to the livinroom where I left my lotion, stood in my livingroom as I put on the lotion and thought to myself, wow, billions of people in the world and not one person can see me. Have you ever thought to yourself, in a world where everything is exposed and weirdos leaving cameras in public bathrooms, hotel rooms, google earth taking pictures of our houses and yards, that no one can SEE ME RIGHT NOW?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thats what you think, I totally saw you when that happened!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• For some reason, I always feel like some is watching me, no matter what I am doing. Maybe I have an invisible stalker. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm naked at home alot, in my yard too. Also I skinny dip at the lake.....I'm naked a lot apparently.....It doensn't bother me and I don't care who sees for the most part, I'm not the most attractieve woman but hubby likes me and if you don't like it, don't look.

On the whole no one can see me right now thing...I thought that too one day till I saw that hubby had turned on the webcam in the living room on the family comp and left it on all day and I know I walked in that room naked on an off al lday....Quite a few ppl saw me naked that day, doing weird stuff too. Like cleaning or washing the window.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Gigi...you are a damn fast showerer. Did you forget soap? lol I walk naked in my house all the time and don't care if my blinds are open. If they look in here and see then they'll be scared enough to not do it again
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well yea....But then I think.."What if there's a hidden camera built in to my TV?" With technology today, and things I've heard with cell phones, electronics etc. I wouldn't be surprised if we were always being watched or listened to. All I have to say to that is: *Shakes nekkid ass relentlessly at my TV*

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I guess I thought of this because I fear my ex-husband wants to spy on me to see if he can dig up dirt and in July when we go back for child support he will take a lawyer and is hoping he can say I am dating a bad person or going out all night, OMG I am paranoid lol. But then the thought process turned to, hey! look, no one can see me?

No a and j, I took a quick shower, my cousin told me once that his wife pegged it as the "HAIR, ARMPITS, PUSSY, ASS, FEET shower. No shaving or expoliating, just a basic shower.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The HAPAF shower!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm going to sleep in, in the morning and take a HAPAF shower
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Great! Now I'm running around my house making sure my blinds are closed all the way and facing up! lol
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm pretty much a nudist in my own home. Ugh thats one thing thats bothering me about moving in with my parents for a few months till the twins arrive. DH and enjoy being naked (yes we know we'd have to chance once the kids were old enough) but it was so nice just being in our apartment naked or close to it. I was fine in a tank top and undies! But it could get ackward if we kept doing that here LOL!!!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009