FREAKED OUT! TMI

i just had sex with my husband and im noticing a nasty smell coming from my vagina. Im 20 weeks pregnant and ive never had this, should i be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could just be an infection you may have a uti or something . or it could just be "him" lol . you should be fine just go wash up . if it keeps havng an odor tell your dr .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Maybe you have a yeast infection. Nothing to panic about but it never hurts to call the Dr in the morning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Could be his stinky man crotch lol or it could be bacterial vaginosis (sp?)
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Ew I had that during my last pregnancy, but it wouldn't just suddenly start like that, she'd notice it smelling worse every day for several days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ROFLMAO @ STINKY MAN CROTCH!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• it could just be nothing. your scent down there canges during pregnancy. i would mention it to the dr though at your next visit just to ease your mind and make sure it is nothing worse. but in the meantime i wouldnt worry too much about it if that is the only symptom you are having.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2009