Does anyone else go junking?

This is also called spalunking, goody picking, and trash picking (insert collective gasp here). My hubby and I went out earlier today. It's spring cleaning around here and we pick up metal and appliances to take to the junk yard for money. It works really well and today we found a BUNCH of records for my dad. So, do you go? And if you do, what is the best thing you have ever found?

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. It is spring clean up around here too. Yesterday we drove around looking in people's piles of stuff, but didn't find anything worth getting out of the car for.

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Over here we call it Christmas shopping! I have been known to say "OMG, they are throwing that out"? If I don't use it my neighbor will use it.

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• are talking about something totally

I read the title and though it was a sex question that involved me and DH.....

Silly me.

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I did when we lived in Germany. Course over there it wasn't looked down upon.

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yup. We love it. We cruise the fancy neighborhoods the day befor trash pickup.

Answer by lstrickland at 4:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009