Why are you all so catty?

seriously?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my goodness...I know some are catty but you shouldnt write us ALL off like that. This is like the millionth post I have seen about women being so catty.... :(
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Because I can be. I mean, since I am included in "all" and everything.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sorry why are most of you catty? I just got on and haven't been for months and it just seems the same thing bashing bashing bashing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yeah, I see what you mean, sometimes I think its because the computer feels so anonymous.  People feel like they can say whatever they want because it's not like talking face to face.  Maybe it's the kinds of post people are starting too.  Some people just seem to want to push other people's buttons.  I don't know.  I'm getting to where I avoid questions that are prone to drama.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Its the inner bitch in all women including you OP you're a bitch for just posting this
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• and im a bitch for writing that, some women are just drama queens and because their life sux they try to make others feel like they do, whether it be some mean comment or some nasty look... like i said we women ALL have an inner bitch and on a website of just females it gets brought out very often!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• One can ask...why are you so sensitive? lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• who cares, if you don't like it, don't sweat it! and everybody get over it already! NEXT QUESTION...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I haven't seen any really meant posts tonight ONCE AGAIN, where is all of this coming from?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• The real question is "Why are you not so catty?"........

Seriously......
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009