Another question about foxfire

Hello, thank you for all of your answers. I did download Foxfire, have tried it before & I am having problems w/ the pop up about plugins & my guest book & playlist will not work now. I have downloaded all of the plugins that were offered. At least I seem to be able to stay connected to my page. Any more ideas? Thank you so much for all of your help.

bubs57

Asked by bubs57 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• its firefox
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Usually popups like that will have a box to check to not see them anymore. Something I've found helpful is to click the icon for adblock plus (one of the plugins) and take a look at what is being blocked and unblock things that might be blocked by mistake, or even disabling adblock and loading the page again to see if that helps. Also take a look at your preferences - tools/options.

Answer by Bmat at 5:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm not sure if you know this but there is a group called Firefox Fanatics and they can help you with pretty much anything you need to know. (If you're interested!)

Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009