Belly skin do I get rid of it?

I have skin floppy yucky skin. Obviously exercise but what kind, also smoothing creams, supplements? I just got so huge, you would have thought my baby was going to be 15 pounds. I have been exercising but the skin remains. For anyone who got really big with tons of stretch marks any tips on how to get rid of them? By the way my baby's 4 1/2 months old.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The Ab Diet, time, shea butter, and the knowledge that you will never have the exact same body again so you might as well get proud of that baby making body. :-)

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i've been using bio oil for awhile now, it has lightened my stretch marks, but i know that only a time machine will remove them completely.

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Oh MOMMA...I have two boys and large 'muffin top' to prove it. I hate it! If you figure anything out that works please LET ME KNOW! lol

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Tummy Tuck! After you have a baby sometimes your ab muscles separate that's why no matter how many crunches you still have the pouch. When the do does a tummy tuck they reattach the muscles.

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Agreed with Vaness I had a tummy tuck one year after I had my little girl. I gained 50 lbs and had all the skin to prove it after i lost the weight. you wont ever get that firmness back unless u have a surgeon go in and re-attach your muscles. Basically a tummy tuck=-along with removing skin and tightening your muscle too. I paid 4500 for mine in Oklahoma. Totally worth it!

Answer by misswhite at 1:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2009