I was on the pill but I always have been irregular & I tried to get preggo in my past relationship & it didn't work...I was sure I couldn't so I never took the pill too serious. I mean I would take it..but I would for get a day...take it in the morning, afternoon or nights..I really didn't have a set schedule (like you are supposed to) Well guess what!! I'm pregnant...& now my boyfriend doesn't want it....I feel terrible...What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do YOU want the baby? If so then screw him he is nothing. Its your baby, you will be caring for it and doing most of the loving so it is your decision hun!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• all religious beliefs aside, you have to do what is best for you. who cares if your man doesn't want it! if you want it, keep it. you will be the one to deal with the ramifications of your/and his (unfortunately) actions. before/if you are thinking of aborting, i have read studies that show that 99% of women who abort (voluntary/involuntary-miscarriage) feel guilt and regret for the rest of their lives. it is really traumatic. people should really have counseling before aborting.
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 2:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What do you mean what do you do? Did you not discuss having a baby with him before you tried to concieve?
    What you do is make an appointment with your doctor and start your pregnancy care.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I DO want the baby & I am already receiving prenatal care....but he says I am being selfish & that he is not ready for it...I sent him to hell...But I just want to know if I am doing the correct thing...Since I'm going to school & working...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• This is why you shouldn't try to trap a man. You need to plan what's best for you and your baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well hun..you want the baby and that is all that matters in the end. If you are a good person and you didnt trap him into it then dont fret. He will either get on board or not...either way you take care of yourself and the baby! GL mama
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:58 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I promise those were NOT my intensions...& TRUST ME! It was an accident...I honestly thought I couldn't get pregnant unless I had fertilization treatment...I have so many feelings of guilt for my baby, I feel like it's was my fault that it might not have a father figure in it's life :(
    But I'm really trying to stay up & be happy....Thank You for you good wishes!! <3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• To me it sounds as if this was not planned ? Am I Right? I think your know that your doing the right thing now. You just need support , some one that will let you know that . Go to your family and friends , Tell them this is what happen and this is how you are handeling it and you would like for them to be a part of it.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 3:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You said you tried to get pregnant with past relationships.....was this your plan with this one too?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sounds to me like you played him. I think you should have a baby because you decided quite a while ago you wanted one. If you didn't want one you would have been more careful. The problem is, you got caught with a loser who doesn't want to pay for his play. Time to grow up and be the momma of the family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2009