Why is your religion right and others are wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, it would be silly of me to say I believe in something and then NOT wouldn't it?
    Pick something to believe in. Life will be much more interesting that way. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• there is no wrong or right religion/beliefs/rituals as long as you are not breaking any laws, but some religions/beliefs/rituals are just waaaay out there... dare i say Mormon?
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 3:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It's not, but then again, I'm a pagan. You'll find most of us feel that way... ;o)
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My religion is right for me. You have to decide what religion is right for you.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree with Marwill!  Atheism suits me.  I don't care what anyone else believes but apparently my beliefs really bother them.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My religion is right FOR ME.

I have no never mind of what is right for others. None of my concern, they must find and follow their own path.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My lack of beliefs makes me happy, that is because I understand I am constructed this way. From what I have learned from schools or personal experience I see no need for god or gods, I see that some people do need it and create stories around what makes them happy. Fine with me. As long as they dont emotionally or physically abuse, hurt or kill someone because of that, or force those beliefs on others.

I think that the more I learn the more I realize how vast the universe is and how little I know. But that also requires some knowledge and education.

BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 8:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My path fits ME.. it may not fit others, but it fits me and whatever fits you in beliefs/faith/or lack of it is right for you.  To me what is right is what YOU believe in or don't, there is no right or wrong way.

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I don't think that. I think my path is my path and your path is yours. Neither one is the ONLY one and neither one is the only "RIGHT ONE". It is the right one for me and it's the right one for you. It really doesn't matter if my "right one" isn't yours.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• My path is right for me. Not better than any other; just mine.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 8:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2009