• In the Spotlight:

do you twitter?

my sil just asked me to join...a little boring because i do not know anyone. Do you twitter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not on purpose. Excuse me....
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Twitter.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sadly, yes...

I don't know anyone who twitters either, so I follow celebrities. Even Demi Moore, who I really hate in terms of her acting, but who's tweets are entertaining... Ashton Kutcher. Tom Felton (Draco from the Harry Potter Movies) Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom from the same) Soleil Moon Frye ... So many more. Celebrity Twitters are fun, and a lot of times they respond to comments made by normal people. It's weird to be able to communicate directly with all kinds of stars!

Caution, twitter is moderately addicting once you've gotten into the swing of it...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• If it's anything like facebook then I'd be bored to tears. I haven't figured anything like that out since myspace! It's the only one that's user friendly to me. I can't see me twittering with the stars though

Answer by admckenzie at 6:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Twitter is a lot less complicated than facebook. It's basically an entire site that ist just "status updates" You only have 140 characters and people use it for everything from "I' on my way ot work, so tired!" to famous quotes, to random bits of nonsense. They call it "microblogging" because it's a place to write what you are feeling, in one to two short sentences...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I only do cause of my blog, but i really don't see the point
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 8:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use Twitter to post a "Coaching Question of the Day" that gets people thinking about their life and what they say they want to accomplish. It is also a way to let people know what you are doing in the moment! You are welcome to follow. BeALegacy

It is simple and if you are looking for answers to growing your business at home, mom questions and a life pick me up go on and seach for those ideas and see what names come up and follow the ones that make sense for you and what you want. Make it useful! Don't just use it to keep you busy! There are too many other great things in life that your time would be better served. Like spending time with family, building your stay at home business, building relationships in your community or exercising. Have fun no matter what you do.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 9:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• legacy...your from stockton? Im from sacramento. Original poster.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 22, 2009