Here's the deal

I have been having signs of pregnany, sore boobs just started,peeing more,eating more, i have gained 3 pounds. My last period was March 30th .. I just took a test and it was negitive could I still be pregnant I dont get my period for about a week. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to give your hormones a chance to be high enough to read! Chances are you're feeling the symptoms already, but you have to wait until closer to when your period is due!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Wait till you miss your period then test again. If you had unprotected sex then yeah there IS a chance you are prego. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• OMG!!! ok dont believe those stupid things! PG tests are bad! I had about 10 negs b4 I finally got a positive. Make sure its a good one too those cheap ones suck. O and I wasnt crazy or ne thing... I was pg... the tests just kept lyin to me *L*
    hostlerak

Answer by hostlerak at 8:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Take a First Response Test. I did with both my boys and each came up positive more than 1 week before my missed period. Make sure it is your first pee in the morning too. Good Luck.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• There is not much you can do to know for sure. I'm in the same boat. Haven't had a missed period yet, but seem to have all the same symptoms as you. GOOD LUCK
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009