Anyone to baby sit an infant?

She is 9 weeks old.

debbie.lehr

Asked by debbie.lehr at 7:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What exactly is the question? Are you looking for a babysitter or wondering if it's okay to leave her with a babysitter?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You dont just pick random people from the internet to babysit your newborn! That is how babies get hurt or worse, killed! Please go through a legit babysitting resource or better yet, stay home or have a close relative watch her.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think you can find great people on the internet but you must BE VERY careful. I am a SAHM and posted on the internet about possible childcare for another child in my area. I am honest, responsible, fun, and loving. I would never do anything to harm another's child nor mine. You just need to thoroughly check references, and do everything you can to make sure the person is legit and very capable of caring for your child how you like. I agree there are peopl out there that aren't good people like myself and those are the ones you need to look out for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009