how do i fix a muffin top?

my bras fit funny, do i need a bigger letter(from 34c to 34d) or bigger number(from 34c to 36c)? my bras are only covering half my boob so it looks like a TOP OF A MUFFIN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• u need a bigger cup size
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• thay'll measure you for free at victoria's secret. :) it's a bit awkward, but worth it when you're in a bra that feels and looks good.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:25 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• You need to go get measure! I personally hate Victoria's Secret bras, but they still measure you and if you're not too big the bras should be fine. I just have large ladies and their bras don't support them the way the need to be!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 9:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

lol i hear ya!!! i cant fit their bras lol ... undies , now i spend atleast 200 a month ... but bras naah! ... tooooo small for me
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Measure your bust just under your breast, at 5 inches that is your bra size, now measure around the fullest part of your bust and subtract the two. it's one cup size for every inch difference. Before my kids I was a 32B now I'm a 36B and I'm only 10 pounds from preprego weight. Why that part of me changed so much still baffles me lol. Playtex makes a great comfy bra! The bra from spanx is also really comfy.

www.RamblingsOFaSAHM.com

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• bigger cup size for sure. if you have a victoria's secret near you, they will measure you for free.. no guessing. Also, there are 3 or 4 breast shapes.. the bra(s) that you're wearing may not be the right fit for you.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2009