has anyone tried working from home?

I recently graduted from vocacional school .Where I obtain a business technology, but since I became preagnant Im not able to work so I would like to try working from home, but I had heard that there all scams. if anyone knows any information related to this send me your response thank you.

keylin

Asked by keylin at 9:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just sent you a message about my Tupperware Business. Good Luck!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I use a variety of free work at home companies. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Although a lot of ways to make money are scams... or at least seem like them, there are plenty that aren't, especially in the home based business department. A business won't make you a ton of money right away, but if you stick with it you can get a steady income down the line.
    Most of them require a start up fee, or the purchase of a kit, but I found one that doesn't!
    DiamondCreek Candles is free to start up, and you never have to buy any products. Your catalog is online and your customers will order from there, so you'll also never have to deliver products. And there aren't any quotas. After your free trial, there are three monthly plans to choose from, but the lowest is only $5.
    I can also get you started with ChaCha, which is a real online part time job. I won't promise you riches with this, either, but it is an easy way to make an extra $100-$200 per month. PM me for more info on either, or both! I'd love to help!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• What I have are not scams.  It is simply a series of work at home articles I have put together through eHow.  You can read them on my Journal page here at Cafemom.  Hope you find something you like:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I understand the fear of getting scammed! Don't worry, I won't scam you! I work from home and love it! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:20 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

• I work from home and love it! This is LEGIT> go to www.tgw247.com and i will be happy to help you. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Anything thats a chain letter or is stuffing envelopes or making crafts at home are typically scams or even illegal. I've tried Avon, Creative Memories and several others without much success because everyplace is saturated with reps for these big name, been around for ages companies.

I now am a Marketing Consultant with Ambit Energy. I'm doing roughly $1,000-$2,000 a month right now (and i'm only 3 months in) and hope to get to $10,000 a month by the end of Summer where I have a lot of events and shows i'm doing. I love it because I don't ask people to buy something they don't need (just want, but that doesn't mean they can afford it), but instead I HELP people save money on their Electric and/or Gas bills, something they use everyday and already pay for every month. In my area the savings average about $150-$300 a year from what they normally pay!

That makes it fun and easy to sell, because i'm saving them $!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Whats cool is even if you don't live in an area where Ambit is available you can still sell it and just work the business online to get customers. It's truely an amazing opportunity. You can check it out at: www.WNY.AmbitEnergy.biz
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2009