Why are most women such b***hes?

Especially on here? I've never been able to get along with other women too well, but some peoples' answers on here are so rude.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Seriously. I wonder the same thing. I wonder why they feel the need to just get into a moms question and make nasty comments. Its okay to tell a mom the truth with compassion, but I ve noticed the answers are like theres an innate desire to HURT on purpose. That puzzles me. I have never wanted to just hurt another person for the hell of it. Are they THAT insecure?? I guess so.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Ignore it!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I try, but it's so hard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Like hell its hard...what do bitches do for you on this site? Not a damn thing...they don't pay your bills or give you some d--k, so poot them!! Now for the positive moms, can't help but to have love for them!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• because they are so insecure with themselves that they have to try and pass it on
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well if some people get on here asking stuiped questions or if you already know the answer on your question and ask for advice and then get pissed if you don't hear what you want to hear and go off about stuiped shit ya shit women can be bitches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i try to be as nice as i can every situation is diffrent and like it was said they dont walk in your shoes or pay your bills. but no matter have a good day..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• anon there you go you just proved her point
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I don't do that anon 9:13am, but it's probably people like you I'm talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• just quit listening to em, jeez louise!!! these questions about why everyone is so catty and bitchy is annoying are you seriously that sensitive that you cant ignore it? call me a bitch but i really dont care this is just a website full of women and when you get women together its what to be expected just cause we all have an inner bitch in us
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 22, 2009