What is the most change you saved?

I took my money to coin star amazingly I had $209.19

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! Congrats! 2 months ago I cashed mine and I had 92 dlls... I have been saving again and its a little bit fuller than last time.. Were trying to see if we can save enough for a new phone for my husband.. He really needs one! Lol!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 10:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• a little over $500!

I bought a new TV with the $$.... it took over a year for my ex and I to save all that change but we agreed that when the drawer filled up we would buy something new for the house. We didn't have kids then....
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Dang, and I was proud of $87.85 True, that was only after about three weeks as a high school student, so I still think it was pretty nice.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• From the couches and under the car seats I think I could buy a new car!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had over $50 as a high school student. Now I take my change to the bank a lot more regularly and let it earn me some interest.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 10:21 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I think my best was about 150. I worked at a check cashing store and got a lot of change tips, and DD's dad and I realized that we didn't spend the change, so we tried saving it to buy something.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• We had over $250 in change that we had saved over the course of a year. We used that as spending money for a trip to DC. Now, I am lucky to save a nickel in change because we do not have our own washer and dryer and quarters seem to no longer have monetary value. Chuck E Cheese tokens have more value!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009