Would you stay with your husband/So if they got someone pregnant?

NO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nononononooooo. no. trust is too important. you cant be secure and happy in a relationship without it!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Not "no" but "HELL NO!"
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• no. i already care for his 2 kids with x wife and have joked with him you ever cheat and knock someone up i will not watch that one to. but if it were a real thing. no way he would be on his own and have to remove my shoes from his butt.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• NO i wouldnt i believe there is no reason for anyone to cheat on anybody else i you are not happy then you need to talk and fix it or leave...not cheat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sexual immorality is the only way Christ gives us permission for divorce, so therefore, divorce would be accepted in that case.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• If it isn't me, then NO. He might have a hard impregnating others after that because I'd probably cut his dick off too.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 10:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• lol... funny story actually. not really. but anyways, my SO and I broke up for about a month last summer, but i wont go into details. long story short he was with my "best friend" for basically the WHOLE time, and she got pregnant, with twins. no one knows if those babies were his or not, but she was going to get an abortion because she knew he wasnt going to be with her anymore. but she ended up having a miscarriage from her alcohol and marijuana use. needless to say im still with him, but things are different now. so i guess my answer would have to be, yes.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• HELL NO. That would never happen, but if he did, he'd have to leave the planet to escape my wrath...
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I am so sorry that you are going through this. Get yourself tested for STDs now, then get a lawyer to protect you and your kids.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• HELL to the NO!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2009