What type of neighborhood do you live in?

I just moved from the "hood" to a nice quiet respectful neighborhood. I don't miss the shootings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We live in a quiet, city neighborhood. Great public transit. Great schools, if you learn how the system works. Multicultural.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I live in the country and LOVE it. Wouldn't want it any other way.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• That is great :)

Our neighbor hood is quiet and peaceful......zzzzz so quiet you can actually fall asleep :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• We just moved and where we live now is quite and peaceful we have alot more older people around us but i like it cause i don't have to worry about partys and yelling and screaming. Where we use to live was in apartment building and we had drug dealers in two apartments and an older lady that NEVER cleaned her house and had about 15 cats and her house smelled so bad, whenever she opened her door the hallway stuck for a hour. So know we are renting a 3 bdrm home and i love it,love it...
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I live in a mobile home community in the mountains. Its pretty nice. Part of the neighborhood is rentals, but most of the people on my street own their place so they take good care of the yards and such. We all have at least 2 acres, lots of trees and woods between lots, a couple of creeks and lots of wildlife.... and that makes it much nicer than then trailor parks that I've seen in some places. I like it here....

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well, the neighborhood I live in isn't the cleanest, but the people are nice. It's a small town and everybody knows everybody else. I like it, cause it's quiet, unless the neighbors are drunk, then it gets a little loud. lol.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i like were we are everyone has cows xcept us lol but down fall no kids so dd has no one to hang out with unless i drive her to a friends house. everyone here is older and there kids are adults..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• We live on a quiet street in a nice neighborhood. The neighbors are all very friendly. The only thing is there's only a few kids on our street. Before we moved in it was mostly older people with no kids.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• quiet
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• mobile home community LMFAO! Is this how we dress up trailor park?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2009