Happy Earth Day!

Anybody doing anything special today?

Not me, just sitting around. Later on I'll pick up my sister from school and go to church, but that's all my plans today....What are yours?

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 9:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Happy Earth Day to you too!
    It's kind of ironic, they are digging up my front yard with a huge bulldozer,lol My 5 yr old is loving watching this,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I babysit during the day then later we have a game tonight that is pretty much it.

But it is a beautiful day, thank you lord :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Happy Earth Day to you. Today, I'm not doing much. Kinda bored. House is clean, all the laundry is done for once and I have nothing to do. I might go clean out some closets now. Other than that, not much to do. Oh, and I wanted to do some planting, being that it is earth day, but it's pouring out!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well happy earth day to you as well. Im baking a cake today it's my SO birthday and it's the first year with our daughter. My daughter is also 11 months old today to. So my step-kids are come down to stay for few days so ya i have a busy day ahead but everyday is busy. Have a good one.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• HAPPY EARTH DAY CAFE MOMMIES
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I went outside. I'm not sure there should be an "earth day". It's just weird.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I'm going to drive my motorcycle to the school for my volunteer time instead of taking the van. Does that count?
    Other than that, I hadn't really thought about it...
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Work til 5, home for dinner, walk on treadmill if it is raining, if not take the kids to the park.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009