What are you bosses doing for you during Administrative Professional's Day?

First of all I want to wish all us hard working professional's out there a Happy Administrative Professional's Day.

Does your boss/supervisor do anything to show their appreciation for all the work you do througout the year? If so, what is it?

My supervisor always sends me beautiful flowers and mine just arrived. Then I get taken to lunch my choice of venue. It's always nice to be recognized for all my hard work throughout the year. However, I must admit my boss never forgets APD, my b-day or the holidays where I'm concerned. I always receive wonderful gifts. When I turned 30 she decorated my office and made me a huge poster that said Happy 29+1 Birthday! and I received an autographed framed picture of Orlando Bloom and I just about flipped cuz he's my absolute favorite.

Everyone out there have a wonderful day!

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• This is my first holiday at my job. My boss is "all boy" and Im not sure he knows what today is but yesterday he bought me a new stapler cause he thought they work awesome and they come in pink??? LOL He said it will staple 50 pages with no effort, I have to try it...Not sure what today will bring. My previous boss always took us to a secretaries day luncheon and we won all kinds of stuff at it. Atleast here i make more...so I'll let the free lunch slide.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Thank you for reminding me that I need to get something for my assistant!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009