Has anyone had a VBAC?

I am pregnant with my 4th baby and due to be going in on June 8th for a scheduled c-section. My doctor told me yesterday at my visit that I can have a VBAC if I want to instead of going thru the surgery. She said that it is very rare for the incision and uterus to rupture and she said that the emergency c-section team will be on hand in case there are any complications. Who has had a VBAC and did everything go smoothly? I had to have a c-section with my daughter a year ago because she was breech and I would like to stay away from having another c-section and going thru surgery.

sweetmissy_05

Asked by sweetmissy_05 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't do it personally if I just had a c-section 1 year ago. Maybe if it were like 8 years ago...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I've only delivered vaginally, but I know lots of moms have had successful VBACs. Personally, I think I would do it.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 12:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had a c-section 16 monts ago. I am going to try to get pregnant again soon & REALLY REALLY REALLY want to have a natural delivery! Everyone says it is so dangerous! I think I am going to try anyways....I mean, I will be @ the hospital so if something happens, I will be @ the best place. :)
    WaitingSarah

Answer by WaitingSarah at 12:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2009