Does anyone have ideas for a lemonade stand?

My 4yr old want to have a lemonade stand this weekend at the neighborhood yard sale, but I've drawn a blank. Does anyone have any creative ideas for my son & I?

momma_bear

Asked by momma_bear at 10:41 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• That's a great way for your son to have something to do at the yard sale. We do this every year. All I did was set up a little table, my kids made a big sign "Lemonade For Sale $ .50" and they decorated it with yellow balloons and drew lemons on it. We didn't have fresh squeezed lemonade, just the powder mix. As long as it is served cold, it's good. BTW, my kids make a killing every year and sell out. People actually gave more that $ .50! Have fun!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Our son holds a Lemonade Stand For Breast Cancer ever year. All profits are donated to Susan G. Komen. The kids wear pink ribbons, the sign has pink ribbons, we use cups with pink ribbons. Over the four years he's done this, we've raised over a thousand dollars for Susan G. Komen.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2009