This guy?????

Ok so I have been talking to this guy pretty much since I have been pregnant. I let him no I was pregnant when we started talking didnt seem like it was a problem. Well so now Im like five months so thats about how long we have been talking and now he is just not talking to me. As of like last night. Not sure what I did. We arent going out but he gets mad if Im with another guy so I think he wants more and so do I. But at first I though we were just friends so I went on with whatever. Do you think he is just ready to go his won way now or should I keep trying to talk to him????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like there is some miscommunication between the two of you about who actually wants what. Tell him that you really like him and want to figure out what you guys are actually doing together. Are you just friends? Are you dating? What's going on? Just be direct and honest with him and get some answers. His feelings are probably hurt right now and that is why he isn't talking to you. Maybe he thought you guys were just talking to each other and when you were with some other guy, it bothered him. Don't play games, just be direct about it and see where things go. If he wants to be an idiot and not tell you what he wants, then move on.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Ask him whats up and if he has nothing to say then let him go on hes own. He may just not be feeling it or he may just be freaked out that you are preggo and not be interested any longer. If he goes on his own way then just remember that you didn't do anything hes just being a guy.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Sounds like the pregnancy is getting real to him all the sudden. As for him not wanting you to be with anyone else, its not his choice or right to tell you that. If he's not interested, then he needs to move on. Be careful of possessive men like that. They are hard to rid yourself of sometimes.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Ohh and also let me mention that he wanted me to name my kid after him (not his kid) and always touches my belly or wants to see. Always has been very polite and now he is just ignoring me. I was just talking to him yesterday and he responded a few times and then didnt erspond the rest of the day or that night nor has he responded today. Grrrrrrr. I dont want to come off needy or stalkerish I just hate being ignored.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It sounds like he just wants to be friends and possibly have sex with you but not ready to be your boyfriend or a fill in father to your child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• And Im not looking for someone to be the father of my kid. And I know its not sex. We had sex once when we first started talking and thats it. Because he said he wants to have sex with me but has feelings for me so he does not so that I dont think that is all he wants cauise its not he just dont want to mess things up. But he will have sex with me if thats what I want. But we are usually out hanging woth other people or just going to dinner and such.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• He talks to you and then he stops talking to you.
    Personally I would not try to keep talking to him or any guy who acts the way he does.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2009