PLEASE HELP possible ectopic pregnancy

I took out my Nuva ring and no blood came (during what would have been my period week) Now i have tiny feelings in my lower abdomen (they do not hurt at all i just feel them) my boobs are sore near my armpit, i have headaches and lower back pain
I had one pos test and 3 negative. Ive also experienced heartburn (only when i wake up)
I looked online and these seem to be symptoms of ectopic pregnancy! I am so scared...i would love to see my obgyn but i am 19 and dont have a dollar to my name. Has anyone ever had one and does this sound like what you felt!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Calm down. I'm sure there is a clinic that will give you a free pregnancy test and if there is an ectopic pregnancy it should be positive.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• call one of the prgnancy help lines, they usually have free tests you can take...or even a health unit/clinic! Also, look up the symptoms of the nuvaring...those can be cause by it too! I was on it when i got pregnant!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• ectopic_ you would have pain in your low abdomen on one side around the 8th week of a first missed period..(when you would be 6 weeks to 8 weeks pregnant ) the pain results from an enlarging embryo with no room to grow... the pressure rises and rises until the tube bursts tube bursting is at about 10 weeks of gestation-- go to Planned Parenthood
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• oh take a pregnancy test you will still have a positive pregnancy irrespective of where the zygote implants
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I was on nuvaring and just found out a little over a week ago i am pregnant and the symptoms you said sound like normal pregnancy symptoms except for the little feelings. have you looked for a free clinic in your area? I would take a pregnancy test if you missed your period to see if it's positive. If it is i would look for a free clinic or go to your local AFDC office and apply for medical. Here is a site that had the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy hope it helps. http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/ectopic-pregnancy-symptoms
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• those are also signs of pregnancy in general hun. Give it a little time.. if you feel pains to one side then you NEED to see someone... I would call your OB/GYN tell them your situation and see what advice they can give you.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• People she said she has already taken tests... and she has recieved a positive.
    A positive is a positive btw.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Nuva ring and other birth control can cause things like that too. side effects... but if you have a positive you need to get in to a doc anyway. if you dont have money-there are clinics you can go to for free, or see if your state has funding im in CA -i get Medi-cal. the state pays for mine and my kids healthcare. otherwise i wouldnt have been able to go either.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 12:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2009