WAHM, do you sometimes wish you worked out of the home?

I love working at home, but sometimes I wish I worked out of the home b/c some days its just so hard to focus on work and get any work done b/c my daughter is either into everything, too cranky, keeps spitting up or pooping, ect.

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 10:52 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work in the office 3x per week and at home 2x per week with the kids, DD4 and DS2...while I LOVE that they don't have to go to daycare/preschool 5 days a week and I love the flexibility, I have to say those 2 days at home are SO HARD and I get almost nothing work-related done...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I wish i could work at home i work 45- 50 a week and my daughter stays home with her daddy. Count your blessings...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Well, I do work from home at two things, the office manager of our carpet cleaning business and as a marketing consultant for Ambit Energy. While I can do work from home I also do trade shows, events, meetings and sometimes carpet cleaning jobs so I at least have the opportunity to work outside the home as well, just still for myself!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2009