This is really making me mad

I have an appointment on May 7th to get my hair highlighted. Anyways i have been trying to call my hairdresser since last week to get in for an eyebrow was. Generally she will just let me stop by and she will do them. ANyways i have been calling since last week and this other lady always answers the phone and just tells me that she is very busy and probably can't do it. I really think she would if i could just get to talk to her. She has done my hair for the past few years, every 6-8 weeks like clockwork. And she knows how i like my brows shaped or i would just go to the nail salon, but they always take too much off. Anyways would you just give up and go somewhere else. I am in a small town there is not a lot of options. Either the lady i like to use or the nail salon.. Some of the old timers still pluck with tweezers. I can't handle that. Too much pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would just stop by the salon and see her in person to ask for appointment or maybe she will work you in right then. i wouldn't get upset since it is the other lady being rude. Your reg. girl prob. don't even know you have been calling!!
    GL
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Go to the hair dresser yourself, when you have some free time. Usually they will take walk ins, especially if its just a quick wax.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Can you just leave a message to call you back at her earliest convenience just keep leaving her messages until she calls. It is hard to find someone else that does it the way you like it. If you can wait until your app. then just wait if you are not looking too unibrowish yet...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Walmart has some kits you can get for shaping your eyebrows. I don't know if it's wax or tweezing, but if you do tweeze, put some orajel on your area to tweeze first to numb it before you start. You shouldn't feel the pain then.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Stop by and see her personally, or give up and go somewhere else.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Um old timers? Kind of insulting don't ya think? Maybe we all can't afford a wax.
    Anonymous