• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever wonder...

Do you ever wonder how some women always look amazing, and have like 4 kids?
I mean, always having their hair done perfactly, manicures, pedicures, makeup always looks good, nice shoes, clothes, etc.? i take care of myself and do my hair and makeup every day but, I do not have time to go get a manicure/pedicure, etc. all the time. and i only have 2 kids. Where do they find the time to spend an hour on hair and makeup every day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea but what do their kids look like lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• It doesn't take an hour to do hair and makeup...at least it doesn't take me an hour.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I wounder the same thing, I only have one plus can't afford all that stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Maybe they are very organize with appointments and getting up extra early some woman rather sleep in (like me) then too look all that.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Most likely they leave their children with a sitter and then go and have everything done. I know my childcare provider has complained to me that mother's leave their children with her late so they can go and have "their time" after work. I personally find it kinda selfish. It's good to have time for yourself but constantly leaving your children somewhere just to have your nails done is a bit excessive. I too make sure I shower daily, brush my teeth twice a day, do my makeup every day, and dressed appropriately for work. But I go to the gym during my lunch hour and wait to get the extras done when my son is with his father. But then again, I can take him with me if I really wanted cuz he's still young and doesn't mind chilling in his car seat for a little while. But that stuff's expensive so I don't do it often.
    proudsinglmomy

Answer by proudsinglmomy at 11:02 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I have a relative who has 5 kids and looks great all the time! I have 3 and can barely find the time to do my nails and pluck my eyebrows myself! She's skinny because she works out everyday, her hair is always done with highlights that look like she just stepped out of the salon and also gets her nails, toes and facials everyweek! She's cheating though! LOL. She hires a babysitter while her older kids are at school and does "her thing" everyday! I can see once a month, but everyday to get pampered? Anybody can look this good everyday if they had the money, time, babysitter and not feel gulity about leaving your kids with a sitter to do this! IMO!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I had to laugh when I read this. My best friend & I are going to get pedicures in a couple weeks (we live 70 miles apart to have to plan these things). I was laughing though, because I have 5 kids & this will be my first pedi in almost TWO YEARS!!!! I feel so sorry for the nail tech already. Thanks for the giggle!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2009