why so much criticism and hate?? (previously asked)

ive seen alot of polls and questions with rude comments on them. i dont understand why we cant all be civil towards one another. we are all here for the same reason, so why cant we be here just for that? our children, we are moms, know the same hardship and joys and fears. ive seen teens get bashed for their ages, ive seen older moms getting bashed for theirs. is there prime age for pregnancy that im missing? i would just like to ask, why cant we all just get along, or express our opinions in a polite and civil manner? why cant we just be grown ups and accept what happens (teens gettin preg, older moms, vaccine issues, smoking drinking etc etc) and just move on?...i know ive asked before but i didnt get alot of answers, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Because people need to feel righteous, and the only way they can do that is by belittling someone who has different views, or does things differently
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I agree, I'm a 20 year old expectant Mother. Everyone, so far, has been polite answering my questions. I have seen questions being asked with totally rude answers. I joined CafeMom so I could learn useful information from other Mothers or expectants, of all ages. We're all going through the same life changes or already have. I had no idea that I would of been joining CafeBitches or I wouldn't of joined at all.

Have a nice day everyone! :-)
    Jenna1388

Answer by Jenna1388 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• hahah i love that cafebitches. lol. ya i get shyt alot for my age and views...im very opinionated. but i came to get advice from moms because i am a young first time mother.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I asked a question similar to this earlier too. I think if people don't like the question, either they shouldn't answer it or answer it in a polite way. Just like you said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Because they are in love with me. Guess I can't blame them. I am so adorable after all! j/k

I don't know. I have someone that stalks me and more that are mean to me all the time. People tell me I shouldn't take it personally, but it is hard not to! So, someone told me to just tell myself and them that they are in love with my gorgeousness and to say that they aren't my type!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• One word....insecurity.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2009