Anybody know?

My hubby and i had sex b/c i have had cervical mucus for about 2-3 days and it was becoming an egg like tecture, which supposedly is when you are going to be most fertile, well after we had sex, i havn't had any cervical mucus at all. Does this mean that i am no longer ovulating or is it just because we had sex? (it's been like 2 days since and still no mucus like it was before)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm in the same boat. No cervical mucus after sex for me either. I'm waiting the two weeks till I can take a pregnancy test.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Probably because you are not ovulating anymore. Sounds like you did it at the right time!
    Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:15 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yea, I am guessing because you are no longer ovulating. Good luck..but if you don't succeed, try using ovulating tests, they can help you better predict your ovulation.
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• Yea usually the egg white mucus goes away after you ovulate, so thats probably the reason why you dont have any anymore. But I agree, sounds like had sex at the right time!
    JNBBtracy

Answer by JNBBtracy at 4:22 PM on Apr. 22, 2009